Most of the time the shop front is the main face of the company.
We all know our brand is not just a logo, but a total experience that positions your company or products in the mind of the consumer and influences them as to whether they will elect to purchase your goods or services. Some surveys undertaken in the US, such as one commissioned by FedEx Office in conjunction with Ketchum Global Research & Analytics, measured the relevance of signage to consumers and another done by the Economic Center, University of Cincinnati, measured the impact on business owners. Below are some interesting results from both surveys.
· 75% of consumers said they had entered a store or business they had never visited before based simply on its signs. (FedEx)
· 74% indicated that they had told others about a business simply based on its signage. (FedEx)
· 68% of consumers believe that a business’ signage reflects the quality of its products or services. (FedEx)
· 67% of the consumers surveyed said they had purchased a product or service because a sign caught their eye. (FedEx)
· 59% of consumers said that the absence of signs deters them from entering a store or business. (FedEx)
· 59% of businesses reported that changing the design or enhancing the visibility of their signage had a positive impact on sales, number of transactions and profits, with an average increase of about 10%. (UC)
· 50% of survey respondents indicated that poor signage (e.g., poor quality, misspelled words) deters them from entering a place of business. (FedEx)
If you want to increase your visibility and help grow your brand we would love to talk to you about SmartFrame the Next Generation of LED – Fabric frames made here in Australia to your specific requirements.